This is such a delicious and wholesome dish everyone will love ❤️!!
- 1 cup of Marsala wine
- Skinless boneless chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup of flour for coating (all purpose)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of all-purpose flour for mushroom sauce
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Salamoia Bolognese seasoning (optional)
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil for frying chicken + extra for mushroom sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary olive oil (optional)
- 15 Cremini (brown) mushrooms
- 1 large portabella mushroom
- 2 cups of chicken broth (substitute for beef or vegetable)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Fresh parsley finely chopped for garnishing
- Take boneless skinless chicken breasts and place them on a glass cutting board. Cut in half lengthwise, cover in plastic wrap, and pound chicken. Remove plastic wrap and season with salt and pepper to each side. Coat chicken breasts with flour, shale any excess flour and set aside.
- In a pan add olive oil over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully place chicken breasts in pan and brown until golden color for approx 3-4 minutes per side. Once golden brown set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and add sliced cremini and portabella mushrooms, squeeze 4 cloves of garlic and cook for approx 2 minutes on medium heat until done. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of butter while stirring.
- Add 1 cup Marsala wine and reduce temperature for approx 1-2 minutes. Add 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Return chicken to the pan with mushrooms for approx 1-2 minutes and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.