the delicious idea to make a special meal. Ingredients:
250 gr of roast chicken
300 gr of Fontina
100 gr of breadcrumbs 100 gr of parmesan
120 ml of extra virgin olive oil Salt and pepper to taste.
1 sprig of rosemary Basil Parsley
1 clove of garlic.
- First prepare a vinaigrette with oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, basil, parsley and garlic.
- Slice the eggplants and season them, cook them in the pan.
- Stuff the eggplant slices and roll them.
- Grease the bottom of a mold and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange the rolls and cover them with parmesan and cheese.
- Cook at 200° for 15 minutes.